Loaded Potato Skins with Guac
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 5 Russet potatoes, baked
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Good Foods Chunky Guacamole
- Mexican crema
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Cut baked potatoes lengthwise. Using a small spoon, scoop out the flesh leaving a 1/4” of potatoes left in the skin.
- Brush inside and outside with olive oil. Sprinkle with kosher salt. Place potatoes cut side down on pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- Dividing cheese evenly, fill potatoes. Return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven. Top with bacon, Good Foods Chunky Guacamole, Mexican crema, green onion and pepper.