Mediterranean Vegan Falafels
These Mediterranean vegan falafels made by @purelyhealthyliving are so fresh, nutrient dense and flavorful. Recipe below.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup pea protein
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 flaxseed egg
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp water
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 container Good Foods Tzatziki dip
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl, then add water, cilantro and flaxseed egg.
- Combine dough. Cover with plastic wrap and let the mixture sit in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Make dough into small patties, then bake for roughly 20 minutes.
- Serve with fresh veggies and tzatziki dip.