One Pot Queso Enchiladas
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 oz package Baby Bella Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 16 oz pinto beans
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ lime, juiced
- 19 oz can red enchilada sauce
- 8 corn tortillas, cut into strips
- 8 oz container Good Foods Queso Dip
- Optional Garnishes: Diced green onions, diced avocado, sliced jalapeno, fresh cilantro, diced tomato, lime wedges.
*You may also add shredded chicken or ground beef for additional protein.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In a 12-inch oven safe skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onion, red pepper and garlic; sauté for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Add mushrooms and sauté 5 more minutes. Stir in corn, beans, ½ half of the enchilada sauce, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, pepper and lime juice. Add tortilla strips, top with remaining enchilada sauce and stir. Cook 2-3 minutes until sauce thickens slightly. Add in Good Foods Queso Dip and stir.
- Place skillet in oven and broil for 1 minute.
- Top with optional garnishes: green onion, avocado, jalapeno, cilantro, tomato and lime wedges.