Pesto Turkey Roulade
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 90 minutes
- 1 boneless, skinless turkey breast
- 8oz container of Good Foods Avocado Pesto
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pound turkey breast until it’s about 1/4′ think so that it is uniform in thickness and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread Avocado Pesto evenly over breast.
- Roll the breast tightly and secure with kitchen twine.
- Rub the roulades all over with vegetable oil and transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake about 1 hour or until meat thermometer reads 160 in the thickest part.
- Let cool for 20 minutes before serving.