Pesto Zoodle Bake
A dish that combines our favorite things – zoodles, eggs and pesto! A guilt-free recipe, this bake includes Good Foods Avocado Pesto Dip, which combines hand-scooped avocados, fresh pesto, garlic, and herbs. This delicious dip can go on just about anything – and it’s better for you than the average pesto, so it’s a win-win!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 zucchinis, spiralized
- 8oz package Good Foods Avocado Pesto Dip
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spray oven-safe pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss zucchini with Good Foods Avocado Pesto and cherry tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Spread into prepared pan.
- Gently crack eggs on top of zoodles, spaced out, being careful not to break yolk.
- Bake until eggs are just set, about 8-12 minutes. Top with crumbled feta cheese and basil. Serve warm.