Queso Chicken Tacos
Recipe from @jazzythings!
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 1 cup purple cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 8 street taco tortillas
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Cilantro, lime & sour cream to top
- Good Foods Queso Dip
- Good Foods Cilantro Dip
- Cut chicken breasts into thirds and add to boiling water. Cook for 12-14 minutes (until cooked through).
- Chop cooked chicken into bite-sized pieces and combine with the queso.
- Place chopped cabbage and queso chicken into tortillas.
- Combine sour cream with the Cilantro Dip and dollop onto tacos.
- Serve with fresh cilantro and lime squeeze lime on top.