Queso Kelp Noodles Green Salad
- 32 oz kelp noodles
- 8 oz Good Foods Queso style dip
For each salad bowl:
- 1/2 head Romain Lettuce
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 cup sliced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Edible flowers
- Thoroughly rinse kelp noodles and place them in the big mixing bowl. Add queso dip and toss until combined. Cover the bowl and let noodles marinate for 1 hour.
- Arrange leafy greens in bowls.
- Slice tomatoes and avocado into roses.
- Top greens with Good Foods queso kelp noodles, pumpkin seeds and edible flowers.