Salmon Burger 3 ways
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chilling Time: 15 minutes
Grill Time: 6-10 minutes
- Salmon Burgers
- Chop salmon into 1/8 inch pieces. Tip: chop by hand not a food processor or the texture will become more like a mousse.
- In a bowl, add salmon, parsley, mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
- Divide mixture into four and use hands to create patties, about 1 inch thick. Place on parchment lined plate and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- On high heat, grill burgers until well browned, about 3-5 minutes per side. Tip: coat metal spatula and grill grates with oil to prevent sticking.
- On a bun: Top salmon burger on a toasted bun with lettuce, red onion and Good Foods Spicy Guacamole.
- In a lettuce wrap: Wrap your salmon burger up in bib lettuce, adding red onion, tomato and Good Foods Feta Cucumber dip.
- Top a bed of romaine lettuce with the salmon burger, cucumbers, olives, cherry tomatoes, red onion and Good Foods Cilantro dip.