Sheet Pan Fajitas
Finally, a one-step meal solution – sheet pan fajitas! This recipe couldn’t be more easy to assemble and customizable.
- Meat of choice (chicken, flank steak or skirt), cut into strips
- 1 small yellow or red onion, cut into strips
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 of each red pepper, green pepper, yellow pepper, cut into strips
- chili powder
- smoked paprika
- onion powder
- Corn or flour tortillas
Garnish (as much or little as you like!)
- Prepare choice of meat and vegetables by cutting into thin strips.
- Place on sheet pan and drizzle with preferred oil and spices.
- Heat in oven until all is golden brown.
- Assemble on choice of tortilla, add garnishes, and enjoy!
- Add steak and peppers to tortillas, with layers of guacamole, greek yogurt, and cilantro.