Sheet Pan Quesadillas with Queso
- 8 – 16″ Soft Tortillas
- Good Foods Queso Style Dip
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup corn, drained if from a can or thawed if frozen
- 4oz green chiles
- 1/2 cup vegan or regular cheddar cheese shreds
- 2 Tbsp vegan or regular butter, melted
- Toppings (optional):
- Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Lay tortillas along the longest side of the pan, with half hanging over the pan. Repeat on the other side and lay a tortilla over both of the shortest sides of each pan.
- Spread queso dip on first layer, then add black beans, corn, green chilis and cheddar cheese to top.
- Fold tortillas over the mixture, making sure the entire pan is covered.
- Brush melted butter on top of the tortillas. Take another sheet pan and place on top, lightly press down.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cut into slices or squares – top with cheese, sour cream, salsa, and enjoy!