Sheet Pan Totchos
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 (32oz) bag frozen tator tots
- 8 oz (2 cups) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 – 2.25oz can sliced black olives
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and sliced
- Sour cream
- Good Foods Chunky Guacamole
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place frozen tater tots in a single layer on the prepared sheet pan. Bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and evenly top with bacon and cheddar cheese. Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with black olives, green onions, jalapeno, sour cream and Good Foods Chunky Guacamole. Serve warm and enjoy!