Spinach Artichoke & Chicken Pastries
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 pkg Good Foods Spinach Artichoke Parmesan Dip
- 1 cup chicken breast, shredded (rotisserie works well)
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg + 1 Tbsp water for egg wash
- Preheat oven to 400°. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine Spinach Artichoke Parmesan dip with chicken and red bell pepper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay out sheet of puff pastry. Cut into 4 even squares.
- Spoon even amounts of spinach artichoke filling into center of each pastry square. Brush corners of pastry with egg wash. Pull the corners up and over the filling to form a square envelope. Brush tops with egg wash.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.