Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 3 breasts)
- 2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8oz Good Foods Spinach Artichoke Parmesan Dip
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Place chicken breast on flat surface and season on both sides with Italian, paprika, salt and pepper. With a hand supporting each piece, slice a pocket into the breast, about ¾ of the way through, being careful not to cut all the way.
- Stuff chicken with 1-2 Tbsp Spinach Artichoke Parmesan Dip, spreading evenly with the back of the spoon. Reserve remaining dip for later.
- Seal chicken breasts near the opening with picks so the dip stays inside while cooking.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts and sear both sides until golden. Then cover with a lid and cook about 6-7 minutes per side until chicken is cooked through.