Street Corn Sweet Potatoes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 2 cups sweet corn (2 cobs grilled or 2 cups charred)
- 4 Tbsp Good Foods Cilantro Dip
- 1 jalapeno, sliced (deseeded for less spice)
- 3 oz queso fresco (optional if dairy free)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking tray with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Scrub potatoes and cut them in half lengthwise. Place on pan, rub with oil and sprinkle with salt on both sides of the potato.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes (depending on size of potato) or until skin looks shriveled and potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven and flip potatoes flesh side up and smash the inside with a work to create a well for toppings.
- Top evenly with corn, Cilantro Dip, jalapeno and queso fresco. Squeeze lime onto the potato, add salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to taste.