Sweet Potato Nachos
Looking for a fun new way to add a unique spin on nachos? Check out this recipe featuring sweet potatoes cut into coins and topped with some of our favorite toppings. We like to use our Good Foods Spicy Guacamole to give a bit of heat!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, chopped into coins
- Queso fresco or mozzarella, sprinkled
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 container Good Foods Spicy Guacamole
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place sweet potatoes in a single layer on the prepared sheet pan. Bake 20 minutes or until brown and can be easily pierced with a fork.
- Remove from oven and evenly top with Queso fresco or mozzarella. Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with cherry tomatoes, green onions, jalapeno and Good Foods Spicy Guacamole. Serve warm and enjoy!