Spooky Sweet Potato Pumpkins with Queso
- Pumpkin and ghost cookie cutters
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 white potatoes
- Coconut oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Good Foods Queso Style Dip
- Melt 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a skillet on the stove.
- Peel all of the potatoes and then thinly slice, longways, into quarter inch slices.
- Use the ghost cookie cutters to make ghost impressions on the sliced white potatoes and the pumpkin cookie cutters for the sweet potatoes.
- Once the cut outs are complete, saute a few potato slices at a time on the skillet for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with a bowl of Good Foods Queso Style Dip and enjoy!