Tortilla Guac Bites
- Spoon guacamole into rounds and place on parchment paper. Place in freezer overnight.
- When guacamole bites are frozen, whisk egg with avocado oil.
- Dip each guacamole round into the egg mixture and then generously coat in tortilla chips.
- Set in air fryer and repeat with all guacamole.
- Air fry at 380F for 12 minutes (until chips begin to brown).
- Use a cookie or ice cream scooper to spoon guacamole into rounds.
- For extra flavor, use pre-seasoned chips (such as cheesy corn chips).
- Bonus: top with your favorite cheese and hot sauce (like air fryer guacamole bite nachos).