Vegan Mushroom Pizza
- Good Foods Cilantro Dip
- Cremini Mushrooms
- Black olives
- Red onion
- Roasted garlic
- Fresh garlic
- Plant based Cheese of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Take out the pizza dough and spoon the cilantro dip on top, smoothing it out with the back of a spoon as you go.
- Add the toppings.
- Place pizza in the oven and cook until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly, about 7-10 min.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and allow it to cool slightly.
- Experience pure joy!
For more recipes and inspiration, check out @pureveganfood