Guacamole Charcuterie Board
Charcuterie, but make it guacamole…Guacuterie? Can we make this a thing? Good Foods guac + chips + fresh veggies for snacks anyone would love! From our friend, @queenofthedips! We’re loving this new spin on a charcuterie board by incorporating Good Foods Guacamole
- 1 container Good Foods Guacamole
- 1 container red salsa or Good Foods Avocado Salsa
- hummus or other favorite dip
- fresh cut vegetables – we used red peppers
- carrot chips
- tortilla chips
- pretzel chips
- fresh marinated mozzarella pearls or cileigine
- fresh herbs for garnish
- Rinse and Chop the fresh veggies you are including, we used red peppers, which are delicious and also a pop of color
- Start by placing your dips on to the snack board or bowl first – you can leave them in their packaging, like the guacamole –or transfer to smaller bowls to better fit the tray.
- Add tortilla chips and pretzels – or your favorite dipper!
- Slice limes and squeeze one slice onto guacamole; garnish with the rest
- Garnish with fresh herbs like sage, mint or cilantro