Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 3-4 hours
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and chopped, divided
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Good Foods Creamy Ranch Dip
- ½ cup chives, chopped
- Added potatoes, chicken broth, onion, approximately ¾ of the bacon and garlic to crockpot. Season with salt and pepper; stir to combine. Cook for 3-4 hours on high, until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Once the soup has cooked, in a medium saucepan over medium heat, add butter and melt. Whisk in flour until completely combined. Gradually add in heavy cream and whisk until smooth. Let simmer on low until it thickens, stirring continuously.
- Immediately add milk mixture to crockpot and stir to combine.
- Using a potato masher, mash ¾ of the potatoes.
- Serve hot and top with cheese, remaining bacon, chives and Good Foods Creamy Ranch Dip. Season with salt and pepper to taste.