Mini Cauliflower Tacos with Avocado Salsa
- 10 -12 mini corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium jalapeño, seeded and sliced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp tomato sauce
- Salt to taste
- Good Foods Queso Style Dip
- Good Foods Avocado Salsa
- Warm up the tortillas to make them more playable. Wrap the tortillas in a damp towel or paper towel and microwave for 15-20 seconds so they don’t break.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil and sauté onion and jalapeño over medium heat until golden and fragrant, about 5-6 minutes stirring often.
- Add the cauliflower and cook for about 5-6 min.
- Add the tomato sauce, salt, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika and cook the cauliflower for another 5 min.
- Add 1/3 cup of water to the cauliflower mixture and simmer covered for 8 min or until all the water is reduced and the cauliflower is soft.
- Add 1 Tbsp of plant based queso to the cauliflower mixture, mix well.
- On half of the tortilla, place about 2 tsp of the cauliflower mixture and spread it around. Fold the tortilla in half and repeat with the rest of the tortillas.
- Heat one inch of oil in a pan. Carefully, place the tacos in the pan, allowing them to cook for about two minutes on each side until they get crispy.
- Once they have developed a golden color, remove from oil and strain excess oil off on a paper towel.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and dip the tacos in Avocado Salsa. Enjoy!