Pesto Chicken Tortellini
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts cut into 2-3” pieces
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 lb asparagus, ends trimmed then cut in half
- 1 cup tortellini, cooked and drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup Good Foods Avocado Pesto
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add chicken and cook 5 minutes stirring occasionally to brown all sides of chicken.
- Add sundried tomatoes and asparagus to pan and cook another 5 minutes until chicken and asparagus are cooked through.
- Add Good Foods Avocado Pesto and stir to combine. Add tortellini and tomatoes to the pan and stir to combine and heat together. Add more pesto if needed.
- Season with salt. Sprinkle with fresh basil.