Spicy Elote Dip
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups (2-3 cobs) sweet corn
- Salt and pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 6 Tbsp Good Foods Spicy Queso Blanco
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Add olive oil to a hot medium sized pan over medium-high heat. Add corn and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally until corn is browned in spots.
- Add green onions and garlic. Cook about 30 seconds, just enough for the garlic to become fragrant. Reduce heat to low and add lime juice and Good Foods Spicy Queso Blanco. Stir until combined and heated through. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with cilantro for serving. Serve warm with chips, or as a side/topping to your favorite Mexican dish!