Veggie Quinoa Pesto Salad
Servings: 2 (4 side salads)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (1/2 cup uncooked)
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and seeded, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced into ½ inch coins
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored and seeded, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 large zucchini, cut into half-moon slices
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch asparagus cut into 2” pieces
- ½ red onion, roughly chopped into 1” pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup Good Foods Avocado Pesto
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper, spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer veggies on baking sheet. Toss with olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper. Roast for 20-25 minutes, until fork tender and starting to brown.
- Meanwhile, cook quinoa according to package. Transfer to a large bowl. Add Good Foods Avocado Pesto and roasted veggies, stirring to combine. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately with a lime wedge for squeezing or store in refrigerator and serve cold.