Bacon, Egg & Queso Cups
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- 12 slices bacon
- 6 eggs
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 4 tbsp Good Foods Queso (can also use Good Foods Buffalo Dip or Good Foods Feta Cucumber Dip)
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Prepare a muffin pan by spraying with non-stick spray.
- Arrange bacon slices to pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Bacon should be slightly firm but not fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sized bowl, add eggs, salt and pepper and whisk. Add tomatoes, spinach and Good Foods queso dip. Stir to combine.
- Remove bacon from oven and while still warm, wrap each circle in the muffin pan with a slice of bacon.
- Evenly spoon egg mixture into each muffin cup, so that bacon acts as it’s shell.
- Place muffin pan in oven and bake for 10-13 minutes or until eggs are cooked through.
- Once cooked, remove from oven and serve warm.