Black Bean Burritos
Check out these delicious black bean burritos our friend @theallnaturalvegan made for us! Pair it with your favorite Good Foods Plant Based Dip, Guac, or Salsa for extra deliciousness!
- 6 gluten-free burrito-size tortillas
- 1 onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 bell pepper
- ¼ cup vegetable broth
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 limes
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 1 cobb corn or ½ cup canned
- 1 jalapeno
- 2 cans of black beans
- 1 container Good Foods Spicy Queso Blanco
- 1 container Good Foods Queso
- 1 container Good Foods Avocado Salsa
- 1 container Good Foods Chunky Guacamole
- Cook your rice ahead of time, or prepare quick rice.
- Begin by slicing the onion, mincing the garlic, and cutting the bell pepper into strips. Add to a pan with the vegetable broth and saute.
- Add the spices and mix.
- Add the lime juice and the cilantro to the rice and mix. Set aside.
- Cut the cooked corn and dice the jalapenos.
- Add the cilantro lime rice to the tortilla, followed by the black beans, vegetables, corn, and jalapeno. Wrap the burrito up.
- You may choose to pan-fry the burrito.
- Dip the burritos in your favorite Good Foods dips and enjoy!