Black Bean Tostadas
Serve fiesta flavor in every bite with these black bean tostadas from our friend @naturallyzuzu! Drizzled with Good Foods Spicy Queso Blanco and Chunky Guacamole, these tostadas are quick and easy to make. Check out the recipe below!
- 1 tub of Good Foods Chunky Guacamole
- 1 tub of Good Foods Spicy Queso Blanco
- 6 fresh corn tortillas
- 1 can of black beans drained
- 1/2 cup of sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup of sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of diced green onions
- 1 jalapeño sliced
- 1 cup of shredded vegan cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat the oven at 390 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray the bottom with some avocado oil and place tortillas on sheet. This will make the tortillas crispier.
- Layer each tortilla with one tablespoon of Good Foods Spicy Queso Blanco, black beans, tomatoes, onions, olives, jalapeños and cheese equally.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Drizzle each taco pizza with more queso blanco and a dollop of chunky guacamole.