Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
- 10 oz. large cauliflower florets package
- ½ yellow onion cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ red bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ green bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces (optional)
- ½ cup Good Foods Buffalo Dip
- Skewers (if wooden, soak in water for 30 minutes)
- Good Foods Creamy Ranch Dip for dipping, optional.
- Combine cauliflower, onion, peppers, chicken and Good Foods Buffalo Dip in a bowl, stirring to coat all pieces in the dip. Place in resealable container and in the fridge for 30 minutes. In a hurry? Head straight to the grill!
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Thread cauliflower, onion, pepper and chicken alternatively on the skewers, keeping a little space between each piece.
- Grill for 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve warm with an optional side of Good Foods Creamy Ranch Dip.