Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki
Check out this delicious recipe from Crepini pairing creamy tzatziki with other fresh flavors.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5-7 minutes
- 3 large Crepini® Egg Wraps with (Cauliflower or Gluten-Free Grains)
- ¼ cup Good Foods Tzatziki Style Dip
- 10 ounces chicken breast, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup Romaine lettuce, shredded
- ½ cup cucumber, diced
- ½ cup Roma tomato, diced
- ½ cup red onion, sliced thin
- 2 ounces (½ cup) plant-based feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- To a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, warm the oil.
- Add chicken, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and oregano to the pan. Cook until chicken is cooked through, 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Place Crepini on a clean work surface. Place some lettuce in the upper third of the Crepini. Top with some chicken, cucumber, tomato, red onion, and plant-based feta (optional). Drizzle top with Good Foods Tzatziki Style Dip.
- Fold the base of the Crepini up, and then the two sides over the filling to create a Gyro-like wrap. Repeat process with remaining Crepinis and ingredients. Serve immediately.