Colorful Chickpea Salad – 5 Ingredients & Ready in 5 Minutes
Perfect as a side salad for your next meal or a light lunch, this quick and easy 5 minute chickpea salad made by @neuroticmommy is perfect for a hot summer day!
- Good Foods Tzatziki Dip
- 2 cans of chickpeas (15oz ea)
- 3 chopped peppers – green, red, yellow
- 1/2 red onion
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Drain and rinse chickpeas and place into a large bowl.
- Dice all vegetables and add to the large bowl.
- Top with squeezed lemon juice.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add Good Foods Tzatziki Dip.
- Mix all ingredients and let marinade in the fridge for 10 minutes. Enjoy!