Greek Potato Wedges
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 90 minutes
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette dressing
- ½ tsp each: oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Lemon, sliced
- 8 oz package Good Foods Feta Cucumber Dip
- Garnishes: lemon zest and fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut unpeeled potatoes into wedges.
- Heat pan of water until boiling. Place potatoes in pot over high heat for 6 minutes.
- Gently drain in a colander and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add Greek vinaigrette, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper to a bowl; stirring to combine. Add cooled potatoes and gently coat with dressing mix.
- Transfer potatoes to prepared baking sheet, drizzle with leftover dressing mix. Add lemon slices
- Bake for 25 minutes, then flip and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Garnish with lemon zest and dill. Serve warm with Feta Cucumber Dip.