Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 2 large heads cauliflower, cut into bite size florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup Good Foods Queso Dip
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2/3 cup Gruyere, freshly grated
- ¼ cup chives, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°. Prepare a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add to baking dish, the cauliflower, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, sour cream Good Foods Queso Dip, garlic and half of the bacon in a bowl and stir. Once cauliflower is done roasting, add that to the mixture as well.
- Add cauliflower mixture back into baking dish. Top with gruyere cheese. Bake for 5-10 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven. Top with remaining bacon pieces and green onion. Serve warm.