Mediterranean Orzo Salad
Another yummy veggie-forward lunch option you need to add to your weekly rotation! Completed with Good Foods Plant Based Tzatziki Dip for an extra punch of flavor you won’t be able to get enough of. Thank you to our friend Leena Abed for this delish recipe!
- ½ head of cabbage
- 2 mixed peppers
- 1 small red onion
- 2 Persian cucumbers
- 2 cups cooked orzo according to package directions
- ½-1 cup chopped olives
- 15 oz corn
- Juice of half a lemon
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 container Good Foods Tzatziki Dip
- Optional: feta
- Start by cooking your orzo according to package directions.
- While that’s cooking, chop cabbage, mixed peppers, onion, cucumbers, and olives. Drain/prepare corn.
- Add chopped veggies to a large salad bowl with finished orzo, lemon, olive oil, and tzatziki. Mix well and top with optional feta.
- Serve & enjoy!