Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 3 lb baby red potatoes, washed
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 cups Good Foods Roasted Garlic Dip
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley for garnish
- Wash the red potatoes. In a large pot, add potatoes and cover them completely with water. Add salt and bring the water to a boil. Cook until potatoes are very tender when pierced with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and return to pot. Mash with a potato masher (they should have some lumps in them).
- Add Good Foods Roasted Garlic Dip; stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve warm.