Spicy Queso Twice Baked Potatoes
Prep time: 30 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Makes 6 servings
- 6 medium size yellow potatoes or 3 large russet potatoes
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 12 oz Good Foods Spicy Queso Blanco Dip
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup of vegan cheese shreds (optional)
- Scrub and pierce potatoes. Cook in microwave on high for 10 minutes, rotating at 5 minutes. Optional: use the air fryer instead of microwave.
- Cut each potato in half, lengthwise. Scoop out the pulp, leaving a thin shell.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large bowl, mash the potato pulp. Add green oions, frozen corn, Good Foods Spicy Queso Blanco Dip, salt & pepper. Mix well. Add mixture into potato shells, equally.
- Place stuffed potatoes onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle with shredded vegan cheese and paprika.
- Bake potatoes for about 20 minutes. Potatoes should be golden with melted cheese. Enjoy!