Steak Taco Bowls
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- 1 pineapple, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
Instructions: Add salsa ingredients into a bowl, stirring to combine.
- 10 oz package frozen cauliflower rice, cooked
- ½ lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
Instructions: Add lime juice and cilantro to rice; stir.
- 2 lb ribeye steak
- Salt and pepper
Instructions: Heat grill (or cast-iron skillet) to medium-high heat. Place steak on grill, flipping after 4 minutes then cook another 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board, cover with foil and let rest for 5 minutes. Then slice thinly.
- Good Foods Chunky Guacamole
- Jalapeno, sliced
- Radish, sliced
- Fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
Evenly divide ingredients into bowls: rice, salsa, steak; then add toppings. Enjoy!