May 17, 2023
This taco pasta recipe from our friend @theallnaturalvegan is seriously a must-try. Made with simple ingredients like Good Foods Queso Dip, veggies, and pasta, it’s amazing how much flavor this dish has.
-1 box gluten-free pasta
– 1 container Good Foods Plant Based Queso
– 1 can of black beans
– ¼ cup vegetable broth
– 1 onion
– 4 cloves garlic
– 1 jalapeno
– 2 cobbs corn or ¾ cup canned corn
– 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Begin by boiling your pasta according to the package instructions.
- Dice an onion and mince the garlic cloves and add to a large pan with the vegetable broth. Saute until they are translucent.
- Slice the jalapeno and add.
- Cook the corn until bright and yellow. Slice the corn. Add the strained black beans and corn to the pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta and Good Foods Queso and toss. Serve and enjoy!
Post a Comment