Vegan Skillet Chik’n Con Queso
- 2 tbsps of olive oil
- 1 15oz can green unsweetened jackfruit. Water drained, shredded with fork and pat dried
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 cup of salsa (restaurant style)
- 1 cup of frozen of fresh corn
- 1 jalapeño seeded and diced
- 1 can of green chilies
- Good Foods Queso Style Dip
- Good Foods Spicy Queso Blanco Style Dip
- 1/2 cup vegan shredded cheddar cheese or traditional cheddar of not vegan
- Handful of cilantro or green onions for garnish (optional)
- Slice the tomatoes and arrange them on the large salad plate.
- In a large cast iron pan, over a medium night heat, sauté diced onions and jackfruit until onions are transparent.
- Add the bell peppers and sauté for about 5 min.
- Then add the salsa, frozen corn, green chilies followed by both Good Foods Queso dips.
- Carefully stir everything together until all well combined.
- Add the shredded cheese and bake the skillet at 380F oven for 20 min or until the cheese is melted and the Queso is bubbling.
- Remove the skillet from the oven, garnish it with fresh chopped cilantro or green onions and serve with tortilla chips or tostadas.
Check out more of Zuliya’s recipe here!