Vegan Sunflower Tuna Tacos
Recipe by: @pureveganfood
- 2 cups of raw sunflower seeds, soaked overnight
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 stalks celery
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 cup fresh dill
- 2 Tbsp dulse powder
- 1-2 romain hearts divided into leaves
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 3 radishes cut into flowers
- 1/2 cup sprouts
- Salt to taste
- Dips to serve with:
- Placed the roughly chopped vegetables (celery, red pepper, onion, parsley and dill) in a food processor and pulse to chop them finely. Remove the mixture to a mixing bowl.
- Rinse the soaked sunflower seeds and drain well. Place in a processor or high-speed blender with tahini and garlic and start to process. Keep the motor running and slowly add the lemon juice from the top. Process until smooth.
- Stir the mixture combo into the veggies and add the rest of the ingredients then chill.
- Arrange romaine lettuce on the platter.
- Top each leave with 1 Tbsp of pate, avocado slices, sprouts and edible flowers (optional).
- Serve with Good Foods plant-based dips selection.