One-Pot Vegetable Hashbrowns
Who said eating vegetables has to be boring? We’ve got you covered with this healthy mixed-vegetable hashbrown that is so delicious and filling from @bestofvegan.
- 4 Large potatoes, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 carrots, shredded
- ½ onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Good Foods Buffalo or Tzatziki Style Dip
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Over medium heat, add butter or oil to the pan.
- Add potatoes and allow to cook for 10 minutes with the cover on.
- Add in shredded carrots and copped onions, cook 10 minutes.
- Add in minced garlic and chopped green onions, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add seasoning and Good Foods Buffalo or Tzatziki dip to taste, enjoy!