Queso Pretzel Bites That Are Perfect for Holiday Entertaining
Looking for a quick, tasty treat to serve guests during your Christmas party? Look no further! We’re sharing a clean and simple appetizer that’s sure to please any diet preference.
Pretzel Bites with Queso Style Dip
- Good Foods Queso Style Dip
- Combine water, yeast and honey into a bowl. Stir to mix and let rise for 5 minutes.
- Add flour and salt, then mix ingredients to create a dough.
- Put dough on a chopping board, then slice into tiny bite-sized pieces.
- Place each piece into boiling soda water and flash cook for 30 seconds. Place cooked pieces on a baking sheet and brush eggwash on each piece.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Pop open a container of Good Foods Queso Style Dip and dip to enjoy!