Spicy Mac & Cheese
Add a little kick to your mac & cheese with this indulgent recipe from @erinliveswhole.
- 1 box brown rice pasta
- 2 Tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 1/2 small yellow onion
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 container Good Foods Queso
- Optional: top with green onion, red pepper flakes and jalapeno
- Prepare one package of noodles according to box instructions.
- In a saute pan, heat 2 Tbsp of avocado or olive oil. Add in onion and peppers and saute for 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add the onion and peppers to the pasta.
- Mix in Good Foods Queso. Stir well until combined and leave on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Optional: Top with green onion, jalapeno and red pepper flakes.