Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
These beautiful Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms made by @pureveganfood are just as delicious as they are healthy. Packed with flavorful and simple ingredients, these are perfect to make as an appetizer, light lunch or as a side for your next meal. See the recipe below.
- 2 large portobello mushrooms caps
- 2 packs Good Foods Avocado Mash
- 1 tsp sesame/avocado oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp hemp hearts
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- Fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Arrange mushroom caps upside down on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Whisk together sesame oil, maple syrup, soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger powder and cayenne pepper.
- Brush the sauce onto the mushrooms generously.
- Bake for 15 minutes and top with avocado mash, seeds and basil.