Creamy Queso Tomato Pasta
- 6-7oz pasta of choice (dry weight)
- 1/3 cup Good Foods Queso Style Dip
- 1/3 cup unseasoned tomato sauce
- 3/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (or to taste)
- 1 pinch freshly ground pepper
- 1 fresh tomato, diced
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 tsp olive oil (to drizzle on top)
- 1/2 handful fresh basil leaves (garnish)
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain the pasta and put it back in the pot, mix in all other ingredients.
- Serve with the pine nuts and basil leaves and enjoy!